- Updated to work with the latest Ansible release under the covers (1.6.3).
- Fixed a bug with evaluating conditional for postgresql backend.
- Fixed issue where fail2ban wouldn’t be found on a system because the apt cache was not updated.
- Changing Django management command defaults to deploy directory within the project instead of your ~/.ssh key directory.
- New option in underwear.yml to deploy to MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- Adding toggle for whether South should be used with a Django project (django_use_south) and a toggle for whether a fixtures file should be loaded (django_fixtures_file).
- Added toggle to flip whether or not SSL should be used with Nginx (deploy_ssl).
- Release now allows for 2 server web app deployments (one web server and one database server).
- Fixes issues with Supervisor template and Django environment variables.
- Includes templates required to tell the library where to deploy the application.
- First release on PyPI.
- Added initial working Ansible scripts for deployment.
- Initial codebase with Python package