- Adding toggle for whether South should be used with a Django project (django_use_south) and a toggle for whether a fixtures file should be loaded (django_fixtures_file).
- Added toggle to flip whether or not SSL should be used with Nginx (deploy_ssl).
- Release now allows for 2 server web app deployments (one web server and one database server).
- Fixes issues with Supervisor template and Django environment variables.
- Includes templates required to tell the library where to deploy the application.
- First release on PyPI.
- Added initial working Ansible scripts for deployment.
- Initial codebase with Python package